This is in the Apache2.2 log file. Install ldap module php windows server. Unable to load dynamic library 'C: PHP ext php_ldap.dll' - The operating system cannot run%1. MYINFO I am trying to enable ldap for PHP on Windows Server 2003 SP 1 I am running PHP5.2.5 I am running Apache 2.2 I have copied and put all of the following files in the extensions directory 'ext' or C: PHP ext Files I have copied into ext and windows system32 directory: php_ldap.dll php_openssl.dll I already have the following files in my system32 directory: msvcr70.dll msvcr71.dll ssleay32.dll libeay32.dll I know that the system is seeing my extensions directory because when I put: extension=php_ldap.dll The error message shows up twice.
Learn how to download Firefox on your desktop devices or move information to and from other browsers.
- Silent Install Of Firefox
- What Is A Silent Install
- Installshield Silent Install
- Msi Silent Install
- Install Hp Support Assistant
- Silent Install Switches
- Update Firefox to the latest release Firefox automatically updates itself by default but you can always do a manual update. Learn how to update Firefox on Windows, Mac or Linux.
- Profiles - Where Firefox stores your bookmarks, passwords and other user data Firefox stores your personal information and settings in a profile folder. Find out what is in your profile and how to locate it.
- How to download and install Firefox on Windows This article describes how to download and install Firefox on Windows.
- Profile Manager - Create, remove, or switch Firefox profiles Firefox stores your personal information and settings in a profile folder. Learn to work with different profiles on Firefox.
- Find what version of Firefox you are using Learn how to find out what Firefox version you are using, to help troubleshoot a problem or just to know if Firefox is up to date.
- Back up and restore information in Firefox profiles Firefox stores your personal information and settings in a profile folder. Learn how to back up and restore this important data.
- Install Firefox on Linux This article will show you how to install Firefox on Linux.
- Recovering important data from an old profile If you need to create a new Firefox profile, find out how to recover your old Firefox data such as bookmarks, history and passwords.
- Install an older version of Firefox Downgrading usually doesn't solve Firefox problems. This article gives you links to old versions of Firefox and provides some alternatives to downgrading.
- Uninstall Firefox from your computer This article describes how to remove the Firefox application from your computer and also how to remove the personal information that Firefox stores.
- What is the Mozilla Maintenance Service? Firefox and Thunderbird install Mozilla Maintenance Service to allow seamless background updates. Learn how it works and how to disable or remove it.
- How to switch from 32-bit to 64-bit Firefox Want to switch to the 64-bit version of Firefox? Here's how..
- Custom installation of Firefox on Windows The Firefox custom setup option in the full, offline installer lets you choose the program folder location and shortcuts. Learn more.
- How to download and install Firefox on Mac This article explains how to download and install Firefox on a Mac.
Unwise to uninstall HP support assistant? And I certainly don't like that HP Support Assistant consumes memory, freezes the computer when running its autoupdating. Sep 22, 2017 Anyone have any advice on how to add the HP Support Assistant tool to MDT applications list? Need to know what switches to use after extracting the installer.
This article explains how to download and install Firefox on Windows using a simplified online installer. (Advanced users: see the For advanced users section at the end of the article.)
- To update Firefox from a previous version, see Update Firefox to the latest release.
Silent Install Of Firefox
Before installing Firefox, see the Firefox System Requirements to make sure that your computer has the required operating system and recommended hardware.
What Is A Silent Install
Do not install Firefox using a limited Windows XP account. For more information, see Microsoft's support article How to determine your user account type in Windows.
- Visit this Firefox download page in any browser, such as Microsoft Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge.
- Click the button. The Firefox Installer that downloads will automatically offer you the best available version of Firefox for your computer.
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge, a notification bar will appear at the bottom of the page with the options to run the installer or save the file to your computer. Click to start the process.
- In other browsers, you may need to first save the Firefox installer to your computer, then open the file you downloaded.
Note: If you see an Open File - Security Warning dialog, click or .
- The User Account Control dialog may open, to ask you to allow the Firefox Installer to make changes to your computer. If this dialog appears, click to start the installation.
- Wait for Firefox to finish installing.
- Note: The Firefox Installer may contain an Update or Re-install button and an option to restore default settings and remove add-ons, if a very outdated Firefox version or very old profile data is detected. Clear the checkbox to keep the old data and click or to start the installation.
- When the installation is complete, Firefox will open.
Installshield Silent Install
Here are some articles that can help you:
- If you see the message, Firefox cannot be installed. This version of Firefox requires a processor with SSE2 support. see Your hardware is no longer supported.
Msi Silent Install
The button on the Firefox download page provides a streamlined online installer that automatically installs a suitable Firefox version for your operating system. For example, on 64-bit Windows, the installer is for the 64-bit version of Firefox (details here).
Install Hp Support Assistant
Use the Advanced Install Options & Other Platforms link on the Firefox download page if you need a full, offline installer, a Firefox version for a different operating system (such as 32-bit Firefox for 64-bit Windows), or if you want to customize your Firefox installation. Use the Download in another language link to choose your own language.
Silent Install Switches
Options available in the full, offline installer are described in the article, Custom installation of Firefox on Windows.