Hewlett Packard Scanjet 2300c and 2400c Series Glass Cleaning Manual. Wait for at least 15 minutes (after disconnecting power) before disassembling scanner and cleaning the glass. Hpscanjet2400, 3670,3690, 3970digital flatbedscannersuser‘s manual. Hp scanjet 2400, 3670, 3690, and 3970digital flatbed scannersuser’s manual. View full HP ScanJet 2400 Digital Flatbed Scanner specs on CNET.
- Scanner Hp Scanjet 2400 Manual Do Mundo
- Hp 2400 Scanner Software
- Scanner Hp Scanjet 2400 Manual
- Hp Scanjet 2400 Setup
- HP SCANJET 2400 User Manual • Setup hp scanjet 2400 digital flatbed scanner • HP Scanners.
- If you are looking for the instruction manual: Scanner HP SCANJET 2400 - you have come to the right place. On this page you can download it for free. For details about manual, see the info below.
Jual hp csl. 5
digital flatbed scanner
check the box contents
1. HP Scanjet digital flatbed scanner
2. One or more CDs (depending on your location)
3. USB cable
4. Power cable and AC adapter (one or two pieces, depending on your scanner)
install the software
1. If you are installing the software onto a Windows 2000 or Windows XP system,
log on as an administrator. See your operating system Help for how to log on as
2. Close all programs on the computer.
3. Locate the HP Photo & Imaging software CD that is appropriate for your language.
4. Insert the CD into the computer's CD-ROM drive.
Follow the instructions on the screen. If the installation application does not start
automatically: On the Start menu, click Run, and type: x:setup.exe (where x is the
letter of the CD-ROM drive).
Double-click the installer icon on the CD and follow the instructions.
connect the scanner to the computer
1. Connect the USB cable between the USB port on the scanner and the USB port on
Scanner Hp Scanjet 2400 Manual Do Mundo
connect the power
1. Connect the power cable to the power port on the scanner (a).
2. Do one of the following:
• If you have a one-piece power cable: Connect the other end to a surge protector
or a grounded wall outlet (b).
• If you have a two-piece power cable (comes with an adapter): Connect one end
of the power cable to the power adapter (c), and connect the other end of the
power cable to a surge protector or a grounded wall outlet (b).
• For information on installation problems, customer support, and how to use the
scanner, see the electronic User's Manual. The User's Manual is available in PDF
format from a Help menu in the scanning software.
• Visit these websites:
www.scanjet.hp.com for product updates, promotions and scanning tips
www.hp.com/support for customer support
www.shopping.hp.com (U.S. only) or www.hp.com (worldwide) for ordering HP
accessories, supplies, and products
scan pictures and documents
1. Place an original face down on the scanner glass and close the lid.
2. Press the SCAN button.
3. Follow the instructions on the screen.
Hp 2400 Scanner Software
Front panel buttons
- Save your personal devices and preferences
- Easy access to support resources
- Managing contracts and warranties for your business
- Submitting and managing support cases
Let HP find my products
HP can identify most HP products and recommend possible solutions.How does HP install software and gather data?
‘Manufacturer’s warranty’ refers to the warranty included with the product upon first purchase.
‘Extended warranty’ refers to any extra warranty coverage or product protection plan, purchased for an additional cost, that extends or supplements the manufacturer’s warranty.
Warranty removed from product: This product was designated to be returned to HP. Thus, the warranty has been removed from this product.
Warranty withdrawn refurbished product: References a warranty that no longer applies, because the product has been refurbished as was sold ‘as is’ without a warranty.
Product sold by third party: This product was sold by a third party. Any warranty support needed would be completed by the third party that sold the product.
Product has been exchanged: This product has been exchanged for a new or refurbished product. Please use the product number and serial numbers of the new product to validate warranty status.
Product sold without warranty: This product was sold by a reseller. Any warranty support needed would be completed by the reseller that sold the product.
The serial number provided does not match the previously selected product. It matches the product:
Would you like to view the product details page for the new product?
Select ‘Continue’ to proceed to the new product.Or ‘Return’ to go back to the original product and enter new entitlement information.
We are unable to determine your warranty status for the product and serial number provided.
Please return to the product information page and verify the numbers provided or try again later.
Scanner Hp Scanjet 2400 Manual
Europe, Middle East, Africa
Asia Pacific and Oceania
Hp Scanjet 2400 SetupActions
Manual warranty check
Please enter a Product Number to complete the request.
Please wait while we process your request. This process can take several minutes depending on the number of warranties being checked.Some features of the tool may not be available at this time. We apologize for this inconvenience and are addressing the issue.Minimize Chat bot windowLoading ChatbotNew Message