- Installer Une Imprimante Canon Sur Ubuntu Forums Ubuntu
- Installer Une Imprimante Canon Sur Ubuntu Forums Login
- Installer Imprimante Canon
- Installer Une Imprimante Canon Sur Ubuntu Forums Hacked
- Comment Installer Une Imprimante Canon Lbp6000b
Discussion of this wiki can be found here
This printer has a great and easy install method for Ubuntu. Unfortunately, it does not install all of the tools that the Windows version does but it will allow you to print with wireless and scan (wired only I believe) with its software scangearmp.
I have finaly gotten the Canon Pixma MP495 working under Ubuntu 10.10, with full resolution capabilities of the printer. This printer is only advirtised as having a max resolution of 4800x1200 DPI. Forums Blogs Utilisateurs en ligne Plus. Il s'agit d'une imprimante CANON PIXMA MG 5250 (imprimante, scanner, copieur) qui fonctionne aussi en wifi. (Je viens d'installer une imprimante mg5150 sur.
This how to is for the wireless printer only. The download says 10.04 only but it has worked for me on 10.04 32 and 11.04 64bit, too - Also, check out the tweaks at the end of this post if you want more flexibility with resolutions and grayscale.
(this is just a note in case you get an error in the install because you had a previous pixma printer installed like a 32 bit forced onto a 64bit architecture. I had to uninstall my mx330 like this and then all was good:)
Une multifonction (imprimante + scan+ photocopieur) - une comptabilble open source (j'utilise Ubuntu comme O.S) - des cartouches remplissables par mes soins (c'est tellement moins cher!). Currently selected: Canon MX410 series (/dev/usb/lp0) Enter the value.  Enter the number of the printer to be registered, and then press Enter. Good Luck - This is a great printer for the money and very sturdy.
Installer Une Imprimante Canon Sur Ubuntu Forums Ubuntu
(For wireless conectivity, I use a router with WPS button.
That can be setup easily from the printer. The manual shows how to do this on p.46. If you have one, do this step first before installation and Linux will see your printer in the install. (If you don't have WPS then there is another method but I haven't used it - check with manual) From printer console: Settings:LAN Settings:WLAN Active:OK:Wireless LAN setup: WPS push button method : Go press WPS button for 5 seconds on router: Now click OK within 2 minutes on printer.)
Download drivers from here . Place them in your Home folder. Untar the file (named something like Linux IJ Printer Driver MX410.tar) by double clicking on it - this will place all of the files in your home folder - some you will not need but just follow the instructions below and it will pick the correct ones for you. You can untar the guide and the deb.tar.gz files and then install the guide and follow the directions (you can skip the preparation step in Ubuntu I believe, I did).
Installer Une Imprimante Canon Sur Ubuntu Forums Login
Or you can see them consolidated here below:
- Expanding the archived file and switching to the expanded directory (on mine I had to replace the 3.50-x below with 3.50-1)
3. Installing the printer driver
- When the installation is completed, a message instructing you to register the printer is displayed. Next, register the printer to the computer. Connect the printer, and then turn on the power. To use the printer on the network, connect the printer to the network. When the printer is ready, press the Enter key.
> Check that the machine is properly connected and that the power is on. Then press the Enter key.
- Select the connection method Select the connection method for this machine. Select the connection method to be used, and then press Enter. 1) USB 2) Network Select the connection method. For a USB connection, enter '1' and press the Enter key. For a network connection, enter '2' and press the Enter key. The default selection value is displayed in [ ].
- Select the printer From the list of detected printers, select the printer to be registered. (1) Example when USB is selected Select the printer. If the printer you want to use is not listed, select Update  to search again. To cancel the process, enter [Q].
Installer Imprimante Canon
- 0) Update
- Target printers detected 1) Canon MX410 series (/dev/usb/lp0)
- Currently selected: Canon MX410 series (/dev/usb/lp0) Enter the value.  Enter the number of the printer to be registered, and then press Enter. Good Luck - This is a great printer for the money and very sturdy. I had the 330mx until I spilled coffee on it, it was a tank. BTW don't put any beverages by this bad boy - the top has no lid because of the ADF slot so everything goes right to the inside if something is spilled - it is no good, trust me! = Here's some tweaks as well =
Go to admin - printers and duplicate the printer about two or three times. Then gksudo nautilus and go into the /etc/cups/ppd and click on one of your duplicates and add the following by replacing the lines with *OpenUI *Resolution/Output Resolution with these below:
Installer Une Imprimante Canon Sur Ubuntu Forums Hacked
- You can do this to each of them and then go in through printer settings and set them to different levels - this will save lots of ink. You can even go up to 1200 dpi I believe but I'm not that crazy - there is a post about that somewhere from my mx330. And for a Grayscale setting - you can go to one of your duplicates from the printer settings and go to job options. Scroll down and where it says add. type CNGrayscale. Then TRUE where it asks for a field and apply. This printer you should rename to grayscale because it will always print in grayscale unless you go back in and change it to false.
Comment Installer Une Imprimante Canon Lbp6000b
Originally posted The Ubuntu Forums (ubuntuforums.org)