- I am trying to update the PHP version of my development environment from PHP 5.3 to either PHP 5.6 or 7.0. I have used Meld to compare the php.ini files and the php_mysqli.dll file is uncommented.
- HTML Character Sets HTML ASCII HTML ANSI HTML Windows-1252 HTML. PHP Update Data in MySQL. Update Data In a MySQL Table Using MySQLi and PDO.
I'm using apache24 with PHP 7.0.3. When requesting http://localhost/phpmyadmin/ I get this error:
The mysqli extension is missing. Please check your PHP configuration. See our documentation for more information.
My PHP config has nothing about slqi to uncomment.
I've looked at the thousand other solutions, and most are for linux and I don't know how to do it for windows.
Windows Only Extensions. MySQLi extension basic examples; mysqli — The mysqli class. Overview of the MySQL PHP drivers; MySQLi.René Vogt
closed as off-topic by AbcAeffchen, greg-449, amdixon, EdChum, bpoissJan 30 '16 at 10:51
This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:
- 'This question was caused by a problem that can no longer be reproduced or a simple typographical error. While similar questions may be on-topic here, this one was resolved in a manner unlikely to help future readers. This can often be avoided by identifying and closely inspecting the shortest program necessary to reproduce the problem before posting.' – greg-449, amdixon, EdChum, bpoiss
Please make sure the
extension=mysqli.dll isn't commented out into php.ini.
Also make sure that you have the
mysqli.dll files exist inside the extensions folder of your php installation.
We employ a team from around the world. They add hundreds of new drivers to our site every day. To see more matches, use our custom search engine to. Browse the list below to find the driver that meets your needs.AddWeb Solution Pvt LtdAddWeb Solution Pvt Ltd
Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged phpwindowsapachephpmyadmin or ask your own question.
Compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and 2000
Overview of Php_mysqli_libmysql.dll
What Is Php_mysqli_libmysql.dll?
Php_mysqli_libmysql.dll is a type of DLL file associated with Third-Party Software developed by The Php Group for the Windows Operating System. The latest known version of Php_mysqli_libmysql.dll is 5.3.1, which was produced for Windows. This DLL file carries a popularity rating of 1 stars and a security rating of 'UNKNOWN'.
What Are DLL Files?
Mysqli Php 7
DLL ('dynamic link library') files such as php_mysqli_libmysql.dll are small programs, similar to EXE ('executable') files, which allow multiple software programs to share the same functionality (eg. printing).
For example, let's say you are running Windows and editing a document in Microsoft Word. The DLL file that controls printing does not need to load unless it's function is needed - eg. you decide to print your document. When you select 'Print', Microsoft Word calls the printer DLL file, and it is loaded into memory (RAM) at that time. If you want to print a document in another program, Adobe Acrobat for example, that same printer DLL file will be used as well.
Why Do I Have DLL Errors?
Because they are shared files, DLL files exist outside of the software application itself. Although this provides many benefits for software developers, this separation also provides an opportunity for problems to occur.
Nov 28, 2009 HP touchSmart Tx2 con Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic Koala. Ubuntu 10.10 with GINN (gestures) on an HP TX2 - Duration. HP TouchSmart tm2 Tablet PC Video Review. How to install Ubuntu Linux on an HP TouchPad at 12:09 PM by Brad Linder 33 Comments The HP TouchPad is a tablet with a 9.7 inch, 1024 x 768. Feb 24, 2014 The HP TouchSmart tm2 have the function keys and the 'special keys' like turning brightness up and down switched in comparison to many other laptops. This means to close a window with [Alt]+[F4], you have to press [Fn] as well. Oct 26, 2011 Home Forums > Windows Tablet PCs > Hewlett Packard > HP TouchSmart TM2 (Wacom) > hp tm2 recovery software. Discussion in 'HP TouchSmart TM2 (Wacom)' started by mariol90, Oct 13, 2011. I'll probably just end up doing a clean install since that'll avoid all of hp's extras anyway.
Quite simply, if Windows cannot properly load your php_mysqli_libmysql.dll file, you will encounter an error message. Please see 'Causes of php_mysqli_libmysql.dll Errors' below for more information.
When Do DLL Errors Occur?
DLL errors, such as those associated with php_mysqli_libmysql.dll, most often occur during computer startup, program startup, or while trying to use a specific function in your program (eg. printing).
Common Php_mysqli_libmysql.dll Error Messages
The most common php_mysqli_libmysql.dll errors that can appear on a Windows-based computer are:
- 'Php_mysqli_libmysql.dll not found.'
- 'The file php_mysqli_libmysql.dll is missing.'
- 'Php_mysqli_libmysql.dll Access Violation.'
- 'Cannot register php_mysqli_libmysql.dll.'
- 'Cannot find C:WindowsSystem32php_mysqli_libmysql.dll.'
- 'Cannot start Third-Party Software. A required component is missing: php_mysqli_libmysql.dll. Please install Third-Party Software again.'
- 'This application failed to start because php_mysqli_libmysql.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.'
Php Mysqli Extension Is Missing Windows Update
These DLL error messages can appear during program installation, while a php_mysqli_libmysql.dll-related software program (eg. Third-Party Software) is running, during Windows startup or shutdown, or even during the installation of the Windows operating system. Keeping track of when and where your php_mysqli_libmysql.dll error occurs is a critical piece of information in troubleshooting the problem.